I Don T Buy It Meaning
I Don T Buy It Meaning. (anh ta nói tôi là cô bạn gái duy nhất và tôi tin điều đó. We use this idiom to.
This phrase comes from a popular way of getting agreement, which is buy in. for example, a company director can say, we need buy in from all the board members to proceed. in this statement, buy in is getting agreement. I don't buy it means you think something is a lie, and i don't buy him/her/them generally means that you think some or many aspects of someone's behavior is fake. The teacher didn't buy my story about the dog eating my homework.
This Phrase Comes From A Popular Way Of Getting Agreement, Which Is “Buy In.” For Example, A Company Director Can Say, “We Need Buy In From All The Board Members To Proceed.” In This Statement, “Buy In” Is Getting Agreement.
Therefore, if you don't buy it, then you are not. My brother says that his latest scheme will make millions, but i'm not buying it. No, i’m not buying that.
To Not Believe Something Similar Expressions I Don’t Buy That Story.
I don’t think that story is true. Thay vì nói “i don’t believe it”, bạn có thể nói “i don’t buy it” với ý là tui chả tin đâu. What does the expression “don’t buy” mean?
I'm Not Buying It/ I Don't Buy It Means That The Speaker Is Not Convinced Of The Validity Of A Statement (See This Definition).
(anh ta nói tôi là cô bạn gái duy nhất và tôi tin điều đó. Translate texts with the world's best machine translation technology, developed by the creators of linguee. Hi, what does it mean when somebody says i don't buy that?
By A Random Ratchet Person March 22, 2016 Flag Get The I Dont Buy It Mug.
0:00 0:00 volume < previous > next meaning/usage: Not accept an idea or argument. This connotation of the verb buy appears to be from the ‘20s according to etymonline:.
To Not Be Convinced Explanation:
“i don’t buy it.” / “to not buy something” meaning: Share improve this answer follow answered jun 6 '18 at 12:38 mikmakmikmak 1 2 thank you. My brother says that his latest scheme will make millions, but i'm not buying it.
Post a Comment for "I Don T Buy It Meaning"